There’s no time like right now to diversify your investment portfolio by adding real estate. If you’re currently vetting alternatives, it’s worth taking a look at single-family rentals—an asset class that comprises more than one-third of all U.S. rental properties.
Quick takeaways from this article:
- Demand for single-family rentals is at an all-time high
- Know your investing criteria first
- Don’t limit your investment property search to where you live
- Separate investing from operations
- Treat your investment like a nest egg
- Leverage the increasing amount of new tools and resources available to rental property investors